REGISTER and compete with your peers in this Online Assessment Test using your own smart gadget
Winners get Rs. 5000/- CASH.
Prerequisites to participants
- Parents should accompany their children to the examination centre.
- They should share internet ready gadgets such as iPad, Tablets or a smart phone with their children.
- Students should be able to unlock or use the gadget.
- Students should be able to open the browser and access www.tudubuddy.com
Date: November 30th, 2019
Venue: Epistemo Vikas Leadership School, Serilingampally, Hyderabad.
|GRADE||TEST TIME / DURATION||REPORTING TIME|
|CLASS 5||9:30 AM – 10 AM (30 min)||9:00 AM|
|CLASS 6||10:30 AM – 11 AM (30 min)||10:00 AM|
|CLASS 7||11:30 AM – 12 PM (30 min)||11:00 AM|
Epistemo’s Student Sri Prajwal Reddy from class 3 has won the “Best of Best Award (Consolation Award) in the SIP Arithmetic Genius State Finals”
Epistemo Vikas leadership school has been endeavouring to develop and enhance the competitive spirit among the students through innovative activities in which the learner is able to put his / her skills, memory, talent and knowledge to test. It not only provides a platform to identify young geniuses but also motivate students to strive for a better and deeper understanding.
- AADIT GANDHAM (5-B) – won the Gold Medal + Participation Certificate
- SAM MANUVEL (6-B) – won the Gold Medal + Participation Certificate
- JAYIN SHRESTH (6-B) – won School Bronze Medal + Participation Certificate
- RUCHITHA MALLELA (6-B) – Won School Silver Medal + Participation Certificate
School Games Federation envisions providing a robust, vibrant and holistic physical education to promote healthy competition and social and cultural vivacity amongst athletes. Epistemo encourages students to participate in competitions organized by the School Games Federation. A. Revanth of Grade 9 bagged the Gold medal in 64th SGF (School Games Federation) Telangana State Inter-District Athletic Championship 2018 – 19.