A Caring and Supportive Work Place
We, Epistemo Vikas Leadership School are always on the constant lookout for the best, energetic and dedicated educators and staff who are willing to take up the roles that are challenging. We are strongly committed to continuous education of our facilitators, and we provide opportunities for Professional Development.
Attributes expected to be part of Epistemo Faculty:
- Is passionate about teaching & students; focuses on quality & learning outcomes
- Adapts learning to meet individual needs.
- Uses innovative teaching methodology to promote the child’s interest
- Works in partnership with parents to enhance the learner’s potential
- Brings in new insights into teaching & improves the learning process
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently
- Demonstrates creativity, initiative and resourcefulness
- Is planned & organized
- Focuses on self-development in line with global practices
- Upholds the core values of The Epistemo Vikas Leadership School
Epistemo periodically trains its entire faculty with various latest teaching methodologies. In addition to organizing subject-specific seminars, run by industry experts, we also provide a platform to our own teachers to promote their presentation skills and train their colleagues.
We encourage our teachers to participate in innovative and certified online professional development workshops.
Epistemo has invited luminaries to motivate teachers to improve their teaching strategies and standards of global education and make them ready to propagate the 21st-century skills.
Very Good School, teaching is concept based, kids are able to learn fast because content can change but the concept remains the same. Teachers are excellent they know about the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child. I wish the school will grow and flourish more and more in the future.