Sharpening the existing skills
Epistemo believes in effective professional development which enables educators to develop the knowledge and skills they need to address the students learning challenges. Professional development is not effective unless it causes teachers to improve their instruction or causes the administrators to become better school leaders.
Our team of educators is thoroughly trained in:
- Subject and grade-specific workshops
- Hands-on teaching-learning activities
- Thematic teaching
- Making of worksheets to cater to different learning levels
- Philosophy of the school
- Identification of behavioral issues and learning difficulties among students
- Activity-based learning
- Problem-based learning
- Graphic Organizers
- Lesson Planning
- STEAM Program
- Technology-Aided Teaching
- Multiple Intelligence
- Summative and Formative Assessments
- Differential teaching methodology
- Language, Theatre, and Communication by Trinity of London
- Collaborative Learning
- Soft Skills, Etiquettes, and Grooming
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Inquiry-Based Teaching
- Positive Disciplining
- Time Management
- Bloom's Taxonomy
- Concept Mapping
- Team Spirit
- Life Skills
- Identifying different styles of learning VARK
Epistemo periodically trains its entire faculty with various latest teaching methodologies. In addition to organizing subject-specific seminars, run by industry experts, we also provide a platform to our own teachers to promote their presentation skills and train their colleagues.
We encourage our teachers to participate in innovative and certified online professional development workshops.
Epistemo has invited luminaries to motivate teachers to improve their teaching strategies and standards of global education and make them ready to propagate the 21st-century skills.
Very Good School, teaching is concept based, kids are able to learn fast because content can change but the concept remains the same. Teachers are excellent they know about the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child. I wish the school will grow and flourish more and more in the future.