An Effortless and Impartial Admission Process
The process of admission into Epistemo is simple and hassle free.
- The admissions open in the month of November.
- Admission in all classes is based upon vacancy and interaction with the child, except for Nursery.
- Parents seeking admission are required to fill the enquiry form to initiate the process. They may choose to meet the Parent Relations Team for an appointment for a one-to-one counselling session.
- Admission will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
- Interaction with the student is mandatory for admission in any grade and is carried out by a team of teachers on working days during school hours. Based on the interaction, admission may be granted to the student. However, it is confirmed only after completion of relevant formalities.
- In-person interaction is preferred for better understanding and smooth processing, however, a Skype interaction can be arranged in case of outstation / overseas learners.
- School believes in the Right to Education and no discrimination is made on the basis of caste, creed or religion.
- The fee structure is proportionate with the facilities and services provided.
Please contact the Parent Relations team for any help or clarification required at any given point of time.
Documents to be submitted while applying for admission
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of the child’s Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos of child (3 copies).
- Study Certificate or Bonafide Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous class.
- Authentic blood group report (for residential students).
- Medical certificate (if any allergies)
I am very happy with Epistemo Vikas Leadership School, and I am proud that my child is part of this school. I would highly recommend it to anybody. Epistemo Vikas Leadership School gives support and solution at all time. Asha Sharma I am very happy with Epistemo Vikas Leadership School, and I am proud that…
Good school. Teachers are very approachable and give great support to our children. My children are very happy going to school. I wish the school can excel many more things in the future Smitha Reddy Good school. Teachers are very approachable and give great support to our children. My children are very happy going to…
Very Good School, teaching is concept based, kids are able to learn fast because content can change but the concept remains the same. Teachers are excellent they know about the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child. I wish the school will grow and flourish more and more in the future. Nishkam D Very…