Creating academic excellence
When IIT/NEET is the Goal... Epistemo is the Route!
The Edge of Epistemo Vikas Leadership School
To stand out in a group one needs to be "Outstanding." One who makes a conscious effort of not striding a known path becomes a leader. Epistemo has chosen to bring in a new dimension to Senior Secondary school learning by having the integrated coaching programme designed and taught by the senior and experienced faculty with decades of experience.
Epistemo Vikas Leadership School stands up as the pioneer in pre-medical and pre-engineering entrance examinations. With the right amalgamation of vast experience and adaption to the changing trends, the integrated programmes for IIT-JEE/NEET/CPT are sure shot success routes.
The comprehensive teaching programme at Epistemo is so strategically designed to ensure students get through the competitive exams in flying colours.
The infrastructure facilitates the students with state- of- the- art laboratories, well-equipped library, and a large playground. Focusing on entry to dream careers, right in the first attempt, the program curriculum is focused on concepts, strong basics, analytical, and experimental learning.
The Senior Wing of the school strives to maintain excellence in academics to enable the students to stand at par in today's competitive world. The highly-qualified and experienced faculty broadens the learning experience. Teachers take an active interest in academic and co-curricular activities and share a healthy rapport with the students.
Our multitalented faculty further gives impetus to the learning milieu as the teachers are dedicated and committed to engaging students in the learning process in an exemplary manner.
Under the guidance of our most capable teachers, the students embark on the voyage to become wholesome individuals. Thus, the prime focus is to bring forth innovation in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-friendly and student-centered paradigms.
- CBSE course curriculum is very much synchronized with the syllabus of national exams like IIT-JEE (Mains & Advanced), BISAT, EAMCET AIIMS, NEET, and other pre-medical and engineering entrance examinations.
- The curriculum is analytical and concept-centric.
- CBSE curriculum focuses on the application of concepts. The papers for the above competitive exams are based on this, so CBSE students are more advantageous.
- Unlike in the State Intermediate Board, the CBSE students can opt for only five subjects.
- Getting 85% in CBSE is equivalent to getting 98% in State Board exams.
- Conceptual and effective classroom teaching with optimal classroom strength (35-40).
- High Achievers Programme implemented by highly qualified & senior faculty.
- Emphasis on IIT-JEE (Mains & Advance), NEET, EAMCET and all other engineering and medical entrance exams.
- Effective strategies for I.A.S, NDA,SAT, KVPY & OLYMPIADS.
- Extensive question bank from integrated material, framed by senior faculty along with chapter wise assignments and worksheets.
- Scientifically designed assessment system.
- Well-equipped library and laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices, Computer Labs etc).
- Large playground to support the sports programme which is mandatory.
|Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core|
|Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Informatics Practices / Physical Education (Any One)||Informatics Practices / Physical Education (Any One)|
|COMMERCE WITH MATH||COMMERCE WITHOUT MATH|
|Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core|
|Elective : Mathematics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics||Elective : Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics|
|Physical Education / Informatics Practices (Any One)|