Learn, Work and Grow/Working and Learning In Action
Epistemo Vikas Leadership School encourages students to develop life skills under work education. Various activities like Culinary arts, gadget geeks, threads and needles, textile designing, photography, movie making, decoupage, crafter's corner, and gardening are offered according to the learners’ needs and availability of expertise.
- These co-curricular activities form a part of the calendar during school hours throughout the year. Students have to choose one activity for an entire year.
- These activities under the guidance of experienced people provide channels for creative thinking, act as energizing alternatives, and inculcate a positive attitude.
- Domestic appliances
- Packing for a trip
- Mechanical devices
- Butterfly breeding
- Painting bargaining
- Computer networking
- Organizing skills
- Making detergent powder & other
- Automobile garage
- Etiquette and grooming
- Make a telephone directory
- Turning junk into treasure recycle / renew / reuse
- Water auditing
- Mending shoes, bags, belts etc
- Online transactions
- Time management
- Energy auditing
- Ticket booking – rail, road, air
- Fix your meal chef
- Domestic chores – sweeping, mopping & cleaning, etc
- Petting zoo- caring
- Event management - reviews of the articles
- Vegetable carving
- Traffic control
- Nature walk scavenger hunt
- Experiments at home
- Selling products on campus
- Clean your room and make your bed
Very Good School, teaching is concept based, kids are able to learn fast because content can change but the concept remains the same. Teachers are excellent they know about the strengths and weaknesses of each and every child. I wish the school will grow and flourish more and more in the future.